Join us, We're going Virtual!!
Scroll down for Zoom Instructions and all info!
WE PLAN TO RUN VIRTUAL CLASSES THROUGH MAY 31ST AND TAKE IT MONTH BY MONTH.
IF THAT DATE KEEPS GETTING PUSHED BACK, WE'LL KEEP THE VIRTUAL CLASSES GOING.
HERE ARE THE DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR ONLINE DANCE EXPERIENCE VIA ZOOM:
• Take your normal classes, at their normal time, at a 10% discount in May and after if virtual classes cont.
• You don’t need a studio or large space to participate, we are in this together, and will modify (teachers, too!)
• Can’t make your scheduled class time? You have two options:
• Watch your recorded missed class for up to one week, and catch up/participate later
• We can provide a Meeting ID for a similar class as a make-up
• Tuition will be collected on the 1st as usual -at a 10% discounted rate for all families.
Please reach out if a payment plan is needed, due to a loss of job, income, etc.
• Recital choreography will be rehearsed and added, like normal, each week.
We'll also be adding some bonuses for your dancer during this time:
• Extended season - make-up week at the end of June (for missed week in March)
• Recital Choreography Videos - uploaded and available now, in the Parent Portal
• Dance challenges for the whole family to participate in! -Follow us on social media!
• Warm ups, combos, workouts, etc. uploaded and available to all, each week.
***There are a few minor changes in the schedule - tuition will be adjusted for the time changes:
- Saturday 10:00-12:00 Level 1/2 Ballet/Tap/Jazz - Now 10:00-11:30AM
- Thursday 4:30-6:00 Beginning Teen Ballet/Jazz - Now 4:30-5:30PM
- Saturday 9:00-10:30 Junior Company - Now 9:00-10:00AM
- Saturday 10:30-12:00 Teen Company - Now 10:00-11:00AM
We have found ourselves in a new normal for the time being and we are committed to continuing to
offer you the best customer service and dance experience during this time.
We deeply thank you for your support during this time. As a small business owner your continued
dedication to our mission to provide your child with invaluable life skills through dance ensures we
can continue doing the work we do.
See you inside our online studio!
Join us on Zoom starting Monday, March 30th
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO GET SET UP:
•Download the FREE Zoom application on your personal computers (Mac/Windows), iPads, Tablets OR Smart Phones, or click the links and join from the website!
Click on the tab for the website!
• Click on the tab below for our studio schedule. Your class will have a Meeting ID that is associated with the studio it is in.
• At the time of your class, click the ID link on the schedule to go directly to the class.
• On Zoom, click on “Join a Meeting” and type in your Meeting ID.
• Classes will start on time
• You will be Muted when you join the class. If you have questions you can unmute your mic in the lower left corner of your screen. You also are welcome to type your question in the chat section or raise your hand. Just remember we can see you, and you can see us! :)
• There is a Waiting Room feature. If you sign in before your class has started, you will be held in the “waiting room”. Your teacher will manually enter you into the classroom, when your class has started.
Some helpful tips to get your dance space ready!
*Clear a space and dedicate it to be your "studio". Each time you are in the space, you have the right mindset.
*Clear the space of all toys, electronics, pets, and any other hazards. You will not need to go "across the floor".
*If you are in carpet, have bare feet. If you are on a hard surface, wear your dance shoes and socks.
Ask permission to wear your tap shoes in the house!
*Get dressed for dance. This will also get you in the right frame of mind. Have a water bottle handy!
*All other screens closed, no phones, stay present.