General New Rules for Studio Opening
for Adult Fitness
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all studios will happen daily and after each class.
- Frequent wellness checks for staff.
- Every client must sign up online at MindBodyOnline.com prior to class to guarantee your spot. Please contact if you need any assistance with this and we will be happy to help!
- No cash/check payments will be allowed moving forward. All transactions will be done online or in person via credit card.
- Any staff member or student showing signs of sickness will be sent home.
- Employees will wash hands and/or sanitize before and after each class.
- We have increased our cleaning frequencies and sanitation procedures in high traffic areas and on high-touch surfaces of the studio and lobby. Such as doors, barres, floors, counters, stereos and bathrooms.
- Class sizes have been modified to reflect the current state recommendations of no more than 10 in a room, until we enter our Phase Two.
- All updated information for parents and students will be available through this website, but always feel free to email or call us with any questions.
New Protocols for attending Class
- Our main goal is to minimize bodies in the studio. Lobby will be closed, only clients and staff can enter the studio.
- Please be ON TIME!! Please arrive to class a few minutes early, temperatures will be taken BEFORE entering.
- Clients can only enter the studio when their class time begins. The teacher will come out and get the class to bring them inside. We will be staggering class times to allow for arrivals and departures. (3-5 minutes)
- Attendees and Staff will be asked to wear a mask upon waiting for class, entering and existing the studio, but will be optional during class. Each client will be responsible for bringing his or her own mask.
- We will be taking temperatures before each class, to make sure no one has a fever.
- When entering the studio, clients must be already dressed for class. They will be able to bring in a small bag and water bottle. All dressing rooms will be closed off during phases 1 & 2.
- People will not be allowed to congregate in the hallways, lobby or backrooms. We will have specific rules on how to enter and exit each dance studio.
- Clients will have their own designated spot for their water bottle and bag.
- All water stations will be closed and each client is required to bring their own water bottle.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations in each studio, at all entrances and at the front desk. Dancers and staff will always sanitize hands upon entering and exiting studio, and in between every class.
- We will mark spots on the floor to keep attendees 6 ft. a part during classes and utilize every space in all studios.
- Dancers will be kept in the same studio during the entire duration of their class/camp.
- Bathrooms will be available, but not for changing clothes. We encourage attendees to utilize the restroom at home before coming to class.
- We have installed touch less soap dispensers and touch less paper towel dispensers to make sure of frequent hand washing.
- Hand washing posters are posted within each bathroom.
- No food will be allowed in the studio.
- All doors to each studio will remain open throughout the entire class to provide airflow through studios and limit any surface touching.
- All barres, yoga blocks and any other equipment used will be wiped down after each use.
- We ask that you bring your own yoga mat and blanket, as we will not be providing those. We will provide any other equipment needed, as we can sterilize those after every use.
We ask that if you believe or know you may have been in contact with Covid-19 that you refrain from attending class. If you or someone you know isn’t feeling well, we also ask that you not attend class.
If your child has any symptoms or illness or lives in a household with someone exhibiting the following, please STAY HOME.
- Fever; stay home.
- Sore throat, cough, upset stomach “unrelated to allergies”; they cannot attend class, stay home.
- COVID symptoms; stay home and see a doctor to get tested.
- Exposure to someone that has COVID, stay home and quarantine.
If anyone in your home has been exposed to COVID, you must notify us!